config-browser doesn't deserve to be exposed to the binary mess I have
created!  I have refactored this Struts 2 application into oblivion.  If
package D extends packages A, B, and C and package A has a custom
default-interceptor defined, shouldn't package D inherit this stack?  I am
having to duplicate the stack creation from package A inside package D!  I
think the only way to stop the decline of this application is to close the
lid on my laptop and focus on the Kansas v. Texas Tech game.  Have you ever
"improved" code so much that you ended up where you began?

Peace,
Scott