Scott, I looked on the wiki, and it doesn't get real specific. I would
load up config-browser as well as looking through the XWork2 code to
see how it should work. If you get it figured out, let me know, or
leave a comment on the wiki so that we can update the docs in case
someone else finds themselves up the same creek.

-Wes

--
Wesley Wannemacher
President, Head Engineer/Consultant