Hi everybody;
  I have some tables on my page. each of them contains some of properties. for
the first time, tables are hidden and will be displayed by this javascript code:
  function toggle(id){
 var id = id;
 var table = document.getElementById(id);
 if(table.style.display=="none"){
  table.style.display="";
 }else if (table.style.display==""){
  table.style.display="none";
  and in my jsp page for example:
onclick="toggle('userpass');"/></p>
  they will be shown by clicking on the image.(down_enabled.gif)
  The struts validation works on my form correctly.but I want when a property
is in one of these tables and the validator returns "false" on it, the table
will be shown. I don't know how to use result of validation? any idea?

  Regards.
  Anet.