--- On Fri, 6/13/08, Milan Milanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I want to read object from database in the first action class
> (i.e. Fruit fruit) to store it into session and then to call
> other action class method for editing of that method, is it possible ?

Oh, I thought you said you were retrieving a *list* of objects and wanted to
edit a particular one (the one the user clicks on).

If the object is already in session of course you can retrieve it from the
session in the second action.

I'm pretty skeptical that we're communicating accurately here, though.

Dave