When user clicks on one object in jsp list, its id is set in action class and
the method in action class is called which will based on that id choose from
the list and put that object in session. Then with redirect-action (somehow)
I will call another action for editing that object from session. Is this
scenario O.K. ?

--
Thx, Milan