Hi All,

I know EL Expression has been disabled from 2.0.10 on. Unfortunately I have
some jsp has uses EL.
I have this jsp files that renders a generic dropdown box that looks like
the following.

<s:select name="%{fieldName}"
              list='list'
              listKey='${listKey}'
              listValue='${listValue}'
              multiple='true'
              size='8'
              required="%{required}"
 />

So the action that uses this would have a list of objects and a listKey
field that contains a string saying for example "id" and a listValue string
saying for example "name" and the select drop would be shown with the list
of object's id and it's name value for display.

This however no longer works after updating to 2.0.11.2. Substituting ${}
with %{} only end it putting the literal value (e.g. "id" and "name") in the
drop down box's value and display value. Any idea how I can work around
this?

Cheers.