Hi Gabriel,

I tried that already and just gives me "name" for listValue and "id" for
listKey (as in the select box would be filled with literally the string 'id'
for value and 'name' for the display value :( ).

is there an ognl expression that I can use so that it evaluates the result
again?

Thanks for the reply!

cheers.