--- On Mon, 8/25/08, Milan Milanovic wrote:
> <s:if test="#session.order != null">
> <- HERE IT WORKS (order is recognized
> in session)!!
>        <s:text name="order.price" >
>                   <s:param name="value"
> value="#session.order.orderList[#rowstatus.index].price"/>
> <- HERE IT
> DOESN'T WORK - null value!
>             </s:text>
> </s:if>

"IT" is two *entirely different expressions*, and you continue to provide no
additional information that might be usable to solve the problem. It's not an
OGNL syntax issue. If you want more help, provide more details.

(IIRC I also didn't use <s:param...>'s "name" attribute; I don't think it's
necessary, although I don't know if the presence of it will cause the message
to be parameterized incorrectly.)

Dave