Dear Dave,

I tried everything nad I always got null values. I think that I have similar
problem as here:  http://www.nabble.com/More-OGNL-Woes-td18877994.html
http://www.nabble.com/More-OGNL-Woes-td18877994.html , altough without
importing. I tried all of these syntax and it doesn't work, I tried even
without params' "name" attribute.

I'm stuck here with my project for days now :-((((((.

--
Milan