I really don't understand what do you need more ?

For this:

<s:param value="#session.order.orderList[#rowstatus.index].price"/>

I have:

class Order {

 Set<OrderElement> orderList = new java.util.TreeSet<....

 // get/set methods exists for this orderList

}

class OrderElement {

  BigDecimal price;

 // get/set methods exists for price
}

I have filled this element and put it in session, and as I get 5 when call
"size" it is there, but I cannot access every element in collection with
above syntax in Struts 2.0.11.1.

--
Milan