--- On Mon, 9/1/08, Roger wrote:
> One of the (many) messages I'm seeing is;
>  02-Sep-2008 00:03:39
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor
> setParameters
> SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected
> Exception caught
> setting 'addressLine1' on 'class
> com.vasilikon.HomeInsurance_1Action: Error
> setting expression 'addressLine1' with value
> '[Ljava.lang.String;@1980c26'
>
> If I really shouldn't be seeing this, I'll try and
> strip things down to give a simple example.

Off the top of my head I'm not sure why you'd be seeing that, assuming your
model has a setAddressLine1() method (or a public addressLine1) and your form
field is named (or keyed) as "addressLine1" (and all the previous stuff about
ModelDriven). You said that the value is being set on the model?!

Dave