> > > That's kinda why I was asking for a tutorial/howto for> > > beginners
> > > before I make an idiot of myself - particularly> > > in light of my
> > > recent post in the <s:select> tag :-(> >> > Since it's already too late
> > > you might as well post it then ;)> >> > I don't know of any tutorials,
> > > although I'm sure there are some out there.> > Consider it a golden
> > > opportunity to write one and become (mildly) famous.> >> > Really, if
> > > your action implements ModelDriven, you have the interceptor in> > the
> > > stack, and the form input elements are named appropriately there> >
> > > shouldn't be any issue, and my simple sanity check couldn't reproduce
> > > what> > you're seeing (or at least I didn't get anything other than
> > > typical> > debug/info statements in the log).> >> One of the (many)
> > > messages I'm seeing is;> 02-Sep-2008 00:03:39 >
> > > com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor setParameters>
> > > SEVERE: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception
> > > caught > setting 'addressLine1' on 'class
> > > com.vasilikon.HomeInsurance_1Action: Error > setting expression
> > > 'addressLine1' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@1980c26'> > If I really
> > > shouldn't be seeing this, I'll try and strip things down to give a >
> > > simple example.tough call without knowing if you implemented ordered
> > > parameter or implement Preparable
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.6/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/interceptor/ParametersInterceptor.html
so setting ordered:The interceptor takes one parameter named 'ordered'. When
set to true action properties are guaranteed to be set top-down which means
that top action's properties are set first.
or implement Preparable pattern:Without any assumption on parameter order you
have to use patterns like 'Preparable'.
looking forward to seeing your tutorialMartin> Regards> >