As I was chastised and called a 12-year old for taking this off the list, I'll
post it to the list as well. Somehow that seems a little backwards, but
whatever.

--

Taken off-list.

--- On Sat, 9/6/08, Lyallex wrote:
> Is this suppose[d] to make me feel bad[?]
> I couldn't care less what you think quite frankly.

I actually *could* care less what you think.

That's why I spend [some of] my time, unpaid, unappreciated, often at the
receiving end of astoundingly rude, thoughtless comments like that, making the
framework you're "forced" to use as good as I can with the limited amount of
time I have available.

Choose your battles, and comments, wisely.

Dave