What is problem Originality....?
The problem run Tomcat or OAS, this problem written is configuracion in JVM,
what is configuracion used in this moment, tha configuracion view in JVM

-----Mensaje original-----
De: sajanv007 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Jueves, 18 de Septiembre de 2008 01:52 p.m.
Para: user@struts.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Performance and High CPU utilization

 It is a solaris box and has 16 GB memory and 4 CPU it is high end server class
machine . Some how I suspect it is the OGNL or Freemarker rendering issue .

Jim Kiley wrote:

> What kind of server are you using here, how much memory, what CPU --
> when we are getting to CPU utilization, all of these issues are
> relevant.
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 3:43 PM, sajanv007 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> I have tried all the tuning parameters mentioned in the link somehow
>> CPU utilization is always 80% ,I observed that it takes tags are
>> rendered from free marker cache but still the cpu 80-90% .
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Sajan
>>

>> Nils-Helge Garli wrote:
>> >
>> > Maybe this can help:
>> > http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/docs/performance-tuning.html
>> >
>> > Nils-H

>> this
>> obtained

> Jim Kiley
> Technical Consultant | Summa
> [p] 412.258.3346 [m] 412.445.1729
> http://www.summa-tech.com

__________ Informacisn de NOD32, revisisn 3452 (20080918) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com