Replace your freemarker lib with 2.3.13 or later. Prior releases had a concurrency performance issue.

Al.

sajanv007 wrote:
 It is a solaris box and has 16 GB memory and 4 CPU it is high end server
class machine . Some how I suspect it is the OGNL or Freemarker rendering
issue .

Jim Kiley wrote:
What kind of server are you using here, how much memory, what CPU -- when
we
are getting to CPU utilization, all of these issues are relevant.