1. Dojo and struts-tags and sitemesh and tiles are already supported in struts
Hmmm, I think these are the valid 2.0.11.2 strut-tags
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/docs/ajax-tags.html
Well there is no where specified that struts moved to dojo 1.0, well if they
don't we will have problem if u use .4 and 1.x together. In simple it can't
work.

2. Well I did not get what you meant,  But these libraries are designed to work
like that, If you say that jQuery is simple not much features, a full fledged
app will be equally complex when you use jQuery or dojo.

Well this chart will bring some light in what we are looking at
http://javascriptant.com/articles/24/javascript-libraries-by-comparison

for perf
http://jst.pbwiki.com/

I don't think you can find any performance comparison of extjs as its in GPL or
Commercial License.

I can not, cos I am more or less dojo developer, not jQuery :D
But I have to accept Grid is ++jQuery;--dojo/dijit.

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com