>I actually think some people here have reported that they're doing so
successfully, >although I haven't done it myself.

Well that would be one amazing work cos both dojo object is entirely
different, ya u can use it in 2 iframes, but in same iframe both dojo .4
and 1.x, well until I see it I wont believe it :D

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com