Hi,
        That quite unusual, cos I have just tried it, it did not gave me
any error, by the way it wont work as the ftl was never given any
indication on what to do with it.

I can't test it now either, cos I have migrated whole code to dojo 1.0,
so we chucked things that we don't want one such was tooltip.

By the way, in struts 2.0.x, the attribute toolTipConfig exists that
what the documentation says, the link I gave was the doc of UIBean, I
checked the code of UIBean, in which they split with = and add all
parameter to the ftl.

But I think none of the ftl is written to use it.

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com