From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 6:39 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: tooltipIconPath attribute not working?

Hello Jishnu-
what happens when you configure the tooltipIconPath attribute in the
form beforehand ?
 <s:form
          tooltipDelay="500"
          tooltipIconPath="/myImages/myIcon.gif" .... >
<s:textarea label="Comments" name="comments" cols="30" rows="8"/>

//tooltipIconPath should be inherited from form
?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and
Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within
this transmission.

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.6/struts2-core/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/c
> omponents/UIBean.html
>
> Check examples
>
> Regards,
>
> Jishnu Viswanath
>
> Software Engineer
>
> *(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll
>
> Tavant Technologies Inc.,
>
> www.tavant.com

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:5
> 15)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher
> .java:419)
>

> I am using struts-2.0.11.1. with Tomcat 5.0.28.
>
> Is this a bug, or a problem with the way I'm using it? If it's a bug,
> are
> there any workarounds to set tooltip icons?
>
> TiA,
> -Unmesh
> Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily
those of Tavant Technologies.
to which it is addressed and may
> contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received
this in error, please contact the
> sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent
from or to Tavant Technologies
> may be subject to our monitoring procedures.

See how Windows Mobile brings your life together-at home, work, or on
the go.