I'm surprised how many people are asking questions the way nobody can
help them ....
Which version of struts are you using?

If I use your .do pattern as a sign i might roll the dice and guess
looking the guts of the sacrificed animal .... you are using Struts
1.x, aren't you?

you should have struts dispatcher servlet configured  in your web.xml
with some servlet mapping

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet
    </servlet-class>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>config</param-name>
        <param-value>
         /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
        </param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/do/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

If the poor animal died without being able to help me, and you are
using Struts 2.x then you'll have a filter mapping
 <filter>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>
    </filter>
        <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>
</filter>

These configurations are used from Tomcat to determine which module
will take care / work onto / your request.
Look for any configuration that might interfere with Struts dispatcher
configuration.
There might be some security constraints that prevent action execution.

This is what I can think of. You'll need to investigate it.

Good luck.