Hi Marc,

I might be wrong if I misunderstood your question, as I understood you can run fine your app
with Tomcat but not with Apache.
You need to add a connector to Apache in order to forward all *.do requests to Tomcat, this can be done
in many ways but probably the best is mod_jk:
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/apache.html

Best regards,
Andras.

ps. If you refer to "Apache Tomcat" when you say "Apache" in your message, than ignore my answer

Cappelletti Marc wrote:
Hi all,
Does anyone aver encountered this problem: My webApp is running on a Tomcat server. When I dispatch a request
through a "welcome.do" action, everything is well done. But when I type
or I click on a link which points on a "contact.do" for example, Apache
cannot handle this.
Does anyone have an idea on how make Apache handling the *.do patterns
in order to interpret them correctly?
Thank you very much. Marc