De : Andras Balogh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi, 9. décembre 2008 10:12
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: Handling probel.

Hi Marc,

    I might be wrong if I misunderstood your question, as I understood
you can run fine your app
with Tomcat but not with Apache.
    You need to add a connector to Apache in order to forward all *.do
requests to Tomcat, this can be done
in many ways but probably the best is mod_jk:
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/apache.html

Best regards,
Andras.

ps. If you refer to "Apache Tomcat" when you say "Apache" in your
message, than ignore my answer