Hi,

I'm following this tutorial for integrating JasperReports in Struts app:
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/jasperreports-tutorial.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/jasperreports-tutorial.html .

But I'm wondering how I should set up my connection on my report (e.g., in
iReport designer) ? Should I set Custom JRDataSource, but what is  Factory
class then and its static metod to retrieve JRDataSource ? I know that
ValueStackDataSource implements JRDataSource, but what I should set up in my
report ?

--
Thx, Milan