Dear Dave,

it would be great if you can, because I'm just not sure what to set up in
Jasper for datasource in this case, because it have more than 10 possible
data sources to set. Is it JavaBeans set data source where I need to set
Factory class and static method to call to retrieve array of the collection
of javaBeans or it is maybe Custom JRDataSource where I need to set up also
Factory class and that static method.

--
Thx, M.