In this case it has to do with the fact that we're using Tiles to ensure
that we get a consistent look for all our emails.  Basically I've created a
Tiles Layout that constructs the emails using tiles to include the
text/plain and text/html versions of the content and using action properties
to control to, from, cc, bcc, subject and the attachments.  I guess I'm
confused as to why it's a sin to ask the system for information it obviously
has to have?
  (*Chris*)