Hi,
i'm not a pro user in this matter but when i configured my last app with:
  <filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

without modifying struts.action.extension key in struts.properties it
works as expected (no extension maps to an action, also *.action is
ok).

So the question is do You really need *.jsp and *.action in filter?
and then if Yes, try to write:

<s:form name="theForm" action="myAction_showPage1.action"
namespace="/my/package">

in your jsp, because the Warning You are seeing complains about no
action A in namespace B.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.