Hi Paweł,

thats true it only send request to server if  i will refresh the page and
for that i have already custom interceptor places which is checking the user
object in session in order to confirm that the request is from authorized
user

but when i make use of back button it serve the page from the local
chache,so the problem is related to client side more than that of server
handling

still trying to find a firm solution for it