Hi Shekher,
what i meant is that it can be done from server side.
Check for example Your e-banking application, i did it on mine :-).
There, when You press back button browser won't serve You cached page
but ask server for fresh one - this is controlled with content-cache
and pragma, but i can't be more helpfull to You here because i haven't
done it before.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.