Musachy,

In the bug report, under Test 1 instructions it's shows it working against
2.1.2  In the second set of instructions (accidentally also called Test 1)
it details how to make it not work by swapping over to 2.1.6.

Did you by any chance run this test case standalone, using the second set
of instructions?

-B

             Musachy Barroso
             <musa...@gmail.co
                                       Struts Users Mailing List
             01/29/2009 02:37          <user@struts.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [S2] possible bug in 2.1.6 w/
               "Struts Users           action chaining
               Mailing List"
             <u...@struts.apac
                  he.org>

Thanks for the testcase. I am looking at it, and there is a very
similar case in showcase, but it seems fine.

http://localhost:8080/struts2-showcase/actionchaining/actionChain1!input

the output is:

Action Chain 1 Property 1: Property Set In Action Chain 1
Action Chain 2 Property 1: Property Set in Action Chain 2
Action Chain 3 Property 1: Property set in Action Chain 3

Do you see any difference from your testcase (which I haven't run yet)

musachy

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM,  <Becky.L.O'sulli...@healthnet.com> wrote:
> Thanks, bug WW-2970 was submitted along with a test case.
> -B
>

>             Musachy Barroso
>             <musa...@gmail.co
>             m>                                                         To
>                                       Struts Users Mailing List
>             01/28/2009 11:43          <user@struts.apache.org>
>             AM                                                         cc
>
>                                                                   Subject
>             Please respond to         Re: [S2] possible bug in 2.1.6 w/
>               "Struts Users           action chaining
>               Mailing List"
>             <u...@struts.apac
>                  he.org>
>

> This is the first report I hear, open a jira ticket and describe a
> test case to replicate the problem.
>
> musachy
>
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM,  <Becky.L.O'sulli...@healthnet.com>
> wrote:
>> Hadn't heard back from anyone about this.  I'll go ahead and file a bug
>> report.
>> No one is using action chaining with 2.1.6?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -B
>>

>>             Becky.L.O'Sulliva
>>             n...@healthnet.com

>>             01/27/2009 11:58          "Struts Users Mailing List"
>>             AM                        <user@struts.apache.org>

cc

>>             Please respond to
Subject