Thanks boyz --

Are any of you using the Eclipse Maven  plug-in?  Also, is
http://mvnrepository.com an aggregate source for POM's?  Lastly, is there a
buffet line POM builder where you can select the stack you desire and click
GO?  It seems to me the combination/permutation of POMs spread across the
planet will quickly grow stale and invalid.  Am I missing something here?

P.S. Will the freshest and most accurate POM for Struts II 2.1.6 with Tiles,
Hibernate, etc. please rise!

Scott