Have you increased the logging level for S2 and XWork? Is there anything in the log file on app startup? It sounds to me like it's not even starting.

Dave

SanJ.SANJAY wrote:
I think I have explained every step and procedure I have followed for this
application in this thread. And I also have tested Sample Appluication that comes with struts2
distribution and it runs fine and I can execute all the lesson examples
there.
The only difference I see here is the Sample Application I deployas a
complete different war file while for my application it has the same war as
been used with my current S1 (as I am running S1 and S2 together).

Musachy Barroso wrote:
at this point anything can be wrong with your config, from missing the
filter configuration in web.xml, to trying to run the webapp in IIS.
Take the blank web app and start learning with it, or follow a
tutorial, or use the maven archetype to create a new app.

musachy