Running http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/config-browser-plugin.html also
giving the same error :

HTTP Status 404 - /starter/config-browser/index.action

type Status report

message /starter/config-browser/index.action

description The requested resource (/starter/config-browser/index.action) is
not available.

Even though I have the browse plugin jar in classpath.

It seems like a big confusion ....any insights on this??