Thanks for your reply... mmmm... my tag:

<s:submit key='store' cssClass="myClass"/>

renders:

type="submit" id="Category_store_action_store" name="store" value="Store"
class="myClass"/></div>

As you see, <div> enclosing the input tag has no class. Just "align" and
"id" fields. To override that align i'll have to add a entry for every
s:submit in my application. I don't know how to add a "class" to that div.
Anyway, that would make me change all s:submits.

¿ Is it that complex to override s:submit and make it just render:
id="Category_store_action_store" name="store" value="Store"
class="myClass"/></div>
?

Maybe I'm missing something... i'll try wrapping css_xhtml them into a new
theme as explained in the docs. Thanks for any other ideas on this...