Hi again Dave,
I am using Struts 2.1.2 (I believe it is last public version).

I'll try to make that patch. Got a private message from other user with
directions about which classes to check (SubmitTag, AbstractUITag and
AbstractClosingTag)... anyway, I've never made such a patch so I'm sure I'll
take me a lot of time. I'll try anyway but also post here any solutions I've
found.

Thanks,
Ignacio