Ignacio de Córdoba wrote:
<s:submit key='store' cssClass="myClass"/>

renders:

type="submit" id="Category_store_action_store" name="store" value="Store"
class="myClass"/></div>

As you see, <div> enclosing the input tag has no class. Just "align" and
"id" fields. To override that align i'll have to add a entry for every
s:submit in my application. I don't know how to add a "class" to that div.
Anyway, that would make me change all s:submits.

Or you could add a CSS class for submits, if they're all going to be the same.

Dave