Stephiems wrote:
I'm having a problem with the action and method values on the s:submit tag.

I have a form where I have two submits, Save and Pay Now. Save submits to
the actions save() method and Pay Now submits to the actions pay() method.
In the pay() method I have some of my own validation, if it passes, I
forward it on to another action to make a payment, if it doesn't pass, I
return it to the screen they were just on and display an error message.

When they are directed back to the original page and shown the error
message, if they now press the Save submit, they are redirected to the pay()
method as if they had pressed the Pay Now button, instead of going to the
save() method.

I've also had problems with this tag where I've had to name the action and
the method, not just the method, or else they don't work correctly either.

I think I've possibly found a bug, but I wanted to check to make sure I
haven't done anything wrong before reporting it.

Can you show the JSP and configuration? I've used the "method" parameter with the submit tag without any issues.

Dave