Oh, sorry, I was experimenting and changed the code:

Here is what I have for the submits, all the rest is the same:

<s:submit id="saveButton" name="saveButton"
value="%{getText('button.label.save')}" action="ListCustomerData"
method="save" cssClass="button"/>
<s:submit id="payNowButton" name="payNowButton"
value="%{getText('button.label.paynow')}" action="ListCustomerData"
method="pay" cssClass="button"/>

Thanks