From: Kishan G. Chellap Paandy
[mailto:kishanchellapaand...@spanservices.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:38 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [s2] multiple submit buttons using action and method

Hi Stephiems,

Are you using same action class for pay() and save()?
If you are using different actions, then have you tried to associate
each submit with a form/s:form?
Do you have mentioned any action in your current form/s:form?

Since you are not getting an error, it may because of the above problem
or a problem similar to that.

Thank you.
Regards,
Kishan.G