take a look my blueoxygen project, cimande is the core

http://www.sf.net/projects/cimande

the modules:
http://www.sf.net/projects/mantra
http://www.sf.net/projects/ramen
http://www.sf.net/projects/papaje
http://www.sf.net/projects/lotion

more 20 modules there, all s2, sprng, hibernate.

feedkback welcome

information http://www.blueoxygen.net

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:32 PM, alee amin
<mailing.list.mail...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been assigned a task to introduce spring in struts 2 project. I have
> been novice at both technologies. Right now i am going through the project
> to analyze what is actually going and i thought to get some advice from
> experts sitting across the globe.
>
> What could be the key areas which will get effected if we introduce spring
> in struts 2. What things should i look for.
>

> P.S:
> The project is simple CRUD application. Which is using Struts2, JPA and
> Hibernate.
>
> ..alee
> http://techboard.wordpress.com

Frans Thamura
Meruvian. Java and Enterprise OSS

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.