Hi Dave,

after following your note, we are able to run our sample interceptor,
however now we have another issue the sample interceptor will always
looping,

since we have the following code in the sample interceptor,
*return* invocation.invoke();

but the sample interceptor will not run, if we are not include this code.

<interceptors>

            <interceptor name=*"sample"* class=*
"com.obs.ssts.framework.interceptor.InterceptorSample"*/>

                  <interceptor-stack name=*"MyInterceptorStack"*>

                        <interceptor-ref name=*"prepare"*/>

                        <interceptor-ref name=*"modelDriven"*/>

                        <interceptor-ref name=*"exception"*/>

                        <interceptor-ref name=*"servletConfig"*/>

                        <interceptor-ref name=*"checkbox"*/>

                        <interceptor-ref name=*"params"*/>

                        *<**interceptor-ref** name="**sample"**/>***

                  </interceptor-stack>

      </interceptors>

             <default-interceptor-ref name=*"MyInterceptorStack"*/>

         <action name=*"authentication"* method=*"authentication"* class=*
"loginAction"*>

            <result>main.*jsp*</result>

      </action>

Now my action calls going in loop and after added the myinterceptostack

*public* *class* *InterceptorSample* *extends* AbstractInterceptor {

      @Override

      *public* String intercept(ActionInvocation invocation) *throws*Exception {

            // *TODO* Auto-generated method stub

            System.*out*.println("Testing the interceptor flow from TEST:");

            System.*out*.println("Testing the interceptor flow from TEST
&&&&&:");

            *return* invocation.invoke();

Thanks
Yanto