From: gaurav nigam <mailgaura...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, November 7, 2009 2:03:41 PM
Subject: Re: query regarding Input Validation

Hi Siddiq,

My Question 2 is mentioned below

i came to know that there is annotation  validation which can be used
and will be invoked per method...as mentioned in this link
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/validations-annotation.html

but here, in need to hard code, my messages which i really want to
avoid it,
"Is there any way to use property file here..."
please provide suggestion on this.....

I have also learned that this annotation validation will not work for
client side validation. Is there any work around for this....

Regards

Gaurav