Thanks for the reply.....
getText() method can be useful but only to some extent only as there
is no way to provide parameterized  value of locale to getText()
method.

I can create the new instance of resource bundle with locale as
parameter but that would not be a nice workaround...

I am expecting there will be some way within the struts 2 existing
methods which can be used in such scenario.....

I looking for solution with the expectation to support i18n functionality.

Regards

Gaurav