Well, i was hoping for an interceptor-based solution. But since something like this apparently is unavailable, i'm going for the method renaming approach, which is tedious work because i'm only changing the classes that are used by the Struts2 part of our codebase. So a global search/replace approach will not work, i have to go through each applicable class and refactor-rename each method.

Robert

Paweł Wielgus schrieb:
Hi Robert,
maybe not in one step,
but for sure it's pretty easy to do.
Just look for "public [^ ]+ get[a-z]" regexp in your codebase, and
eclipse will do the rest,
plus there's a bonus, You don't need to change anything in your jsp files.
Ant to be absolutely sure everything worked well
simply run all your tests after the refactoring.

But of course it's for You to decide what to do.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.