The SOB you are talking about is a well-respected (and present) colleague of mine and our team backed the decision, so the fun (which i was not observing as you did) ends exactly here :-(

Robert

Bill Bohnenberger schrieb:
What an amusing thread. It seems to me the only problem here is the arrogant
SOB that decided to defy the Bean naming conventions. LOL. (No offense
intended if he is present company :)

With affection,
Bill