Hello...

Since a few days I am working with Struts 2. (2.1.6)
I am facing a big problem with HttpRequest and JSPs.

Well... I have to forward a HTTPRequest from page1.jsp to page2.jsp

So... How can I pass HTTPRequest attribute betwen 2 pages?

Here is a part my web.xml file :

<filter>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>
        <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

the struts.xml file :

<action name="bnf-detail"
class="fr.bnf.platon.bnf.actions.ConsultationBnfDetailAction">
                <result
name="success">/pages/bnf/administration/detailBnf.jsp</result>
                </action>

                <action name="bnf-detail_modification"
class="fr.bnf.platon.bnf.actions.ConsultationBnfDetailAction"
method="modificationSubmit">
                <result
name="success">/pages/bnf/administration/detailBnf.jsp</result>
                </action>

and a part of the action java file (which implementents RequestAware):

  public String execute() throws Exception
   {
      request.put("test", 58);
      return SUCCESS;
    }

   public String modificationSubmit() throws TechniqueException,
FonctionnelleException
   {
      request.get("test"); // is null
      editMode = true;
      return SUCCESS;
   }

So... How can I pass the request attribute from on page to an other?