--- En date de : Lun 1.3.10, Alex Rodriguez Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt> a
écrit :

> De: Alex Rodriguez Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt>
> Objet: Re: How to pass HTTPRequest between two JSP ?
> Date: Lundi 1 mars 2010, 9h21
> Em 28-02-2010 23:26, Frederik
> Minatchy escreveu:
> > Hello...
> >
> > Since a few days I am working with Struts 2. (2.1.6)
> > I am facing a big problem with HttpRequest and JSPs.
> >
> > Well... I have to forward a HTTPRequest from page1.jsp
> to page2.jsp
> >
> > So... How can I pass HTTPRequest attribute betwen 2
> pages?
> >
> > Here is a part my web.xml file :

> > <filter>
> >
> <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
> >
> <filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter</filter-class>
> >      </filter>
> >     <filter-mapping>
> >
> <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
> >
> <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
> >     </filter-mapping>
> >

> > the struts.xml file :

> > <action name="bnf-detail"
> class="fr.bnf.platon.bnf.actions.ConsultationBnfDetailAction">
> >
> <result
> name="success">/pages/bnf/administration/detailBnf.jsp</result>
> >         </action>
> >

> >         <action
> name="bnf-detail_modification"
> class="fr.bnf.platon.bnf.actions.ConsultationBnfDetailAction"
> method="modificationSubmit">
> >
> <result
> name="success">/pages/bnf/administration/detailBnf.jsp</result>
> >         </action>
> >
> > and a part of the action java file (which
> implementents RequestAware):
> >
> >    public String execute() throws Exception
> >     {
> >        request.put("test", 58);
> >        return SUCCESS;
> >      }
> >
> >     public String
> modificationSubmit() throws TechniqueException,
> FonctionnelleException
> >     {
> >        request.get("test"); // is
> null
> >        editMode = true;
> >        return SUCCESS;
> >     }
> >

> > So... How can I pass the request attribute from on
> page to an other?

> > For additional commands, e-mail: user-h...@struts.apache.org
> >
> I think you should be able to redirect with something like
> this:
> http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/redirect-action-result.html
>
> use return type redirect-action, work at request level
> redirecting
> requests, no jsps. I think request params are retained this
> way.
>

> Regards.
> Alex Lopez

Thank you for your answer...

But as I have to manage passwords I cannot pass values by using Request
parameters (as they will appear in the url). I am forced to use Request
Attributes. For the moment I am using SessionAware but it is not a good
solution. Using Request attributes to store values seem to be a better way. (I
remember that it was possible in strut 1.x wasn't it?)

I have read that with Dispatch result HTTPRequest was "kept" on the server and
was not lost... I am trying to implement things as it is written in
documentation but it fails...

I appreciate your help...

Fred