Thanks Mike

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Mike Fotiou
<mike.fot...@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca> wrote:
>  I implemented this by creating my own ResourceBundle implementation
> ("DataResourceBundle").  This handles all of the database access and returns
> the appropriate string to Struts by key when asked.

We already have a DataResourceBundle.. and I was hoping I could use
that.  So this is good news.

> Finally, in the view, you must wrap an i18n tag for the text-based tags to
> work properly:
>
> <@s.i18n name="xxxx.utils.content.DataResourceBundle">

I'm new to Struts, so this might be a stupid question.. is there
anyway to define that globally?  I'm using SiteMesh, so maybe defining
it in a decorator might be good enough?