Hi Burton,

I see, that would be the problem cause that ERROR.
You have to download the struts2 source, and take a look at the both
org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ui.CheckboxListTag
and org.apache.struts2.components,CheckboxList.
I think you must add the attribute "breakCount" into CheckboxList.java, then
it will work, maybe.
I am not sure about that, I am also got the same problem, when creating
myself Tag. Good Luck.

Regards,
Mead