From: Alberto Gallardo <argr...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:00:01
Subject: Re: struts2-portlet2-plugin-2.1.8.1 in Liferay 6.0.5 -
 Post-Redirect-Get aka Redirect after post

> Maybe this is related (although old):
> http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LEP-1487

Thanks a lot! This is exactly what I was looking for. Now it works
like a charm! :-)

By the way, my solution did not work. I was now facing the next
problem with the ActionResponse.redirect() in ActionSupport.execute():
an StateAwareResponseImpl.setRenderParameter() was being called before
the redirect(), and struts threw an IllegalStateException!

Using the suggested <action-url-redirect>true</action-url-redirect>
solves the problem.

Alberto