And I told you why you're having that problem. The difference between
your code ("doesn't work") and Ying's code ("does work") tells you the
same thing. And if you understand how things like the <s:iterator...>
tag work, you understand why it displays correctly, even though it
fails on the submit. Yes?

Dave